Help for women – here in Auckland
“You start out happy that you have no hips or boobs. All of a sudden you get them, and it feels sloppy. Then just when you start liking them, they start drooping.” Cindy Crawford
- Are you unsure of where your life is heading?
- Are hormonal changes impacting on how you feel and how you respond to people?
- Have the children left home and you are wondering where life went?
- Are you a new mother and struggling to cope with your emotions?
- Is your relationship unsatisfying or worse, non-existent?
- Do you just not feel sexy any more?
Pressure on women
There is a lot of pressure on women these days. Images of the slim, sexy mother who has a successful career and is independent in her own right just don’t seem to match the real life experiences of an ever expanding knicker line, the pressure of raising children while holding down a job and evening fatigue meaning no sex again tonight. The movie image of the perfect woman, enveloped in unbridled love with Prince Charming might not fit the real life experience.
It is just as important for us to feel sexy, competent and beautiful well into our 40’s, 50’s, 60’s and 70’s as it is in our teens, 20’s and 30’s.
“I could not, at any age, be content to take my place by the fireside and simply look on. Life was meant to be lived. Curiosity must be kept alive. One must never, for whatever reason, turn their back on life.”
– Eleanor Roosevelt
Hypnotherapy and NLP
Hypnotherapy and NLP can help with all aspects of womanhood allowing you to feel invigorated, empowered, confident and “at peace” with yourself and your relationships. Perhaps I can help with:
- The challenges of being a working mother
- Life after children
- Improving your relationship and/or sexual experiences
- Responding rationally when feeling irrational
- The consequences of hormonal changes
- That “where to from here” feeling
- Re-entering the workforce
Call me and let’s get going on the rest of your life.
“One is not born, but rather becomes, a woman.”
– Simone de Beauvoir