Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner Course
NLP Practitioner Course description
Enjoy your self discovery through learning NLP. This course a manual, instructions for techniques, scripts and experience in facilitating the techniques.
- Participate in the practical learning experience during two fun weeks of training with your trainer and other participants
- Information packed practical training starting from the basics advancing to participating in the practical techniques.
- Training incorporates the power of NLP within business as well as personal life.
- All designed for you to enjoy the powerful experience of NLP for long lasting results
- With approximately 140 hours of NLP training incorporated in this course it meets international NLP training standards
“A life changing course and learning techniques that I will take with me always. Christine’s approach to teaching is truly inspirational. I loved each and every day and would, without doubt, recommend [this] to others wishing to transform both their own lives and that of others.” Rebekah H.
Who should participate?
- Anyone who is interested in understanding how the language of the mind creates the patterns and programmes we operate our lives by
- Anyone seeking more self awareness and would like to feel more in control of their thoughts and emotions
- Anyone seeking more self awareness in their behaviours and outcomes; who would like to clear their “stuck states” and move forward.
- Team leaders and managers who would like to lead and influence their teams more effectively and learn skills to resolve conflict.
- Trainers who desire to be much more influential with their audiences
- Anyone who wants to create from an “outcomes focus”, opposed to a “problem focus”.
- Sales people and anyone who would like to know more about the art of influence
- Human resource people who would like to recruit effectively and improve dealing with difficult employees and desire more skills with conflict resolution, powerful conversations and understanding staff better
- Customer service people
- Anyone who would like to help others with personal change.
- Anyone who seeks to get more from life including balance, clarity in what matters to them,
- Anyone who wants to achieve their dreams.
- Anyone who desires confidence, courage, positive thoughts and empowerment in any situation.
- Anyone who wants to enhance creativity and flexibility.
- Anyone seeking the life they desire.