Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner Level 2018 Course
When we open our minds to new ways of doing things, of interpreting information or events; or both, and even by understanding more about ourselves and others, then new and different things start to occur; good communication and being able to connect with others in a more beneficial way.
People learn NLP for many different reasons and it is impactful in business life as much as it is in personal life. Throughout the course we will be including aspects of how it can be implemented into business, including emails and communication that create response, tips for recruiting the right staff and negotiating skills to name just three. So, whether you are doing this to achieve your true goals in life, to interact better with children, loved ones or people in general; perhaps you coach or want to coach people or whether it is to be a more impactful leader, this course in NLP will certainly have a strong influence.
As you explore it more and more you will find new ways of thinking, of doing, and even of being if you so choose. I first started exploring NLP around 2009 and I have never looked back.
– Christine Walter, Course Facilitator
What you will learn
- Identify and be clear in what is most important to you in your life
- Create a pathway to achieve what it is you want in life
- Have great rapport and communication with people
- Have meaningful relationships with people
- Enhance your ability to influence others
- Recruit staff effectively and more suited to the roles you require
- Strengthen your flexibility and find creative solutions
- Create your own powerful states appropriate to the situation present
- Enrich customer services skills for a more productive business
- Enrich your training programmes
- Have the ability to deal more effectively with difficult people and participate in “courageous conversations” more easily
- Be more effective with conflict resolution
- Improve how you motivate and empower others
- Ask great questions to get to the root of any challenge, to gather information or to create flexibility to explore alternatives
- Assist other people with personal change
- Clear barriers and blocks that hold you back
- Transform unwanted patterns for more resourceful outcomes
- Establish balance in your life
- Connect and maintain your true sense of well being and confidence in all aspects of your life
So welcome to the Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner course. Now that you understand what you can do with it, find out what the learning outcomes are here.
I know you will enjoy it and get a lot out of it.
Upon completion of this course and meeting the assessment criteria to the required standards you will be certified as a Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner. This course meets international NLP training standards.